Are you one leadership team away from extinction or greatness?
● Concerned this recession means you’ll lose your competitive advantage?
● Involved with too many projects demanding all your time and attention?
● The only one making decisions and coming up with all the ideas?
● Frustrated — and even desperate — that you have to tell people how to do things over and over each day?
The gap between extinction and greatness isn’t as wide as you think. Build your business on a framework that delivers results so you can feel confident in your business again.
Pinnacle Business Guide
I’ll climb with you
Over the past 20 years, I have served as an executive coach, group training facilitator and leader for hundreds of clients. I partner with my clients to be leaders who create what they want in life and business, as well as up the performance of their teams. In addition, I train and lead groups of individuals to become Ontological coaches, facilitate retreats, and am a public speaker.
I am credentialed as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coaching Federation (ICF). My experience has given me the opportunity to work within multiple industries including retail, healthcare, law, engineering, technology, commercial real estate, government and non-profit organizations.
Before becoming a professional coach, I was part of a team that founded a successful international publishing company with divisions in the U.S., Canada and Australia. In just two short years, the company grew to a customer base of thousands of retailers worldwide, including Walmart, Ritz Camera, Babies R Us, Michael’s and Target.
- Real leadership comes from a continuous willingness to reinvent oneself and the ability to produce results.
- My clients are healthy, thriving individuals who have achieved success in many areas of life, but have noticed that they are stuck, bored, exhausted or overwhelmed – and they are looking for what is next.
If you’re interested in leveraging your personal power and becoming the leader you were intended to be, contact me.